Customer Service Advisor with French
It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
Our client, is a leading business services company. They focus on customer engagement and improving business outcomes for over 450 global clients across many continents. Our client’s 100,000+ staff deliver technology-infused, omni-channel customer experience management, marketing optimization, digital, consulting, analytics and back office solutions in 40+ languages from 125+ delivery centers. Our client serve automotive; banking and financial services; insurance; healthcare; technology; consumer electronics; media and communications; retail and e-commerce; travel and transportation; and energy and public-sector clients.
We are looking for Customer Advisors to join the team of the world’s biggest car hire booking service. You’ll be the ultimate “help” to our client’s customers – so you’ll need to be curious, creative and capable of critical thinking.
- Using empathy/positive language when answering questions while they’re browsing our website.
- Helping each customer find their ideal car.
- Spotting opportunities to provide information that your customer may require at a later stage.
- Dealing with requests between booking and pick-up.
- Conducting post-travel investigations after the rental has finished.
- Consistently create encouraging experiences for our customers, whether they’re booking online/over the phone.
Our ideal candidate
- Is able to communicate freely in French with working level of English
- Is passionate for providing the best customer service
- Takes ownership of their work and multi-tasks well
- Is a problem solver and is able to flex to different customer profiles
What we could offer you?
- Competitive salary
- A bright, modern and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities
- Performance related pay
- Voluntary Medical plan
- Transportation allowance
- Life insurance
- Annual reward and recognition events
- Holiday pay
- Team and Concentrix events
- Relocation package
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Starting Date: 4 Apr 2019
Job Type: Full Time
Training duration: 3 Weeks