Outbound Sales Advisor with Italian
Our client is the world’s largest travel site, enabling travellers to unleash the full potential of every trip. Our client offers advice from millions of travellers and a wide variety of travel choices and planning features with seamless links to booking tools that check hundreds of websites to find the best hotel prices. Our client branded sites make up the largest travel community in the world, reaching 390 million average monthly unique visitors, and reached 435 million reviews and opinions covering 6.8 million accommodations, restaurants and attractions. The sites operate in 49 markets worldwide.
Our client is looking for an experienced sales person to join the acquisition team.
The main responsibilities will include contacting and attracting travel professionals to
- Execute lead generation / Mining from different sites;
- Get in touch with the lead contact and encourages the property owner to get the property
- Express the benefits of using the platform in order to have the owner list their property;
- Leading / assisting the property owner on the whole step by step activation process
- Discuss and overcome lead objections;
- Negotiate and troubleshoot as necessary in order to satisfy the customer need and close the
- Assist direct consumers and Travel Professionals with problems that might occur;
- Provide post-sales support and work across departments to provide seamless resolution;
- Deliver exceptional Sales service by meeting and exceeding customers’ expectations;
- Maximize revenue from the sales pitch;
- Adhere to sales process and identify the best solution for each client within policy
- Maintain confidentially of guest information and pertinent owner / property data.
Our ideal candidate
- High school, college or university degree;
- Excellent customer care skills;
- Fluency in Italian and working level of English language;
- Previous target driven sales experience would be considered as an advantage;
- Pro-active approach and confident to work with clients;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications;
- Good organizational and problem solving skills;
- Ability to work under targets and with deadline;
- Sense of discretion around confidential information;
- Strong time management/prioritization skills and multi-tasking ability;
- Ability to work independently and in a team, anticipate problems and suggest solutions;
- Experience in a multinational environment is an advantage.
What we could offer you?
- Competitive salary;
- Bonus based on sales performance;
- A bright, modern and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities;
- Performance related pay;
- Voluntary Medical plan;
- Life insurance;
- Annual reward and recognition events;
- Holiday pay;
- Team events.
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Starting Date: Immediate
Job Type: Full Time
Training duration: 3 Weeks