Technical Support Representative with French
It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
Our client, is a leading business services company. They focus on customer engagement and improving business outcomes for over 450 global clients across many continents. Our client’s 100,000+ staff deliver technology-infused, omni-channel customer experience management, marketing optimization, digital, consulting, analytics and back office solutions in 40+ languages from 125+ delivery centers. Our client serve automotive; banking and financial services; insurance; healthcare; technology; consumer electronics; media and communications; retail and e-commerce; travel and transportation; and energy and public-sector clients.
The Support Centre provides technical support for one of our client’s major customers. The Technical Support Representative (TSR) will be the first line of contact for customers with technical problems. The primary contact method is telephone, but TSR also have to respond to written requests for support via e-mail.
- Answer telephone calls and deal with them promptly, efficiently and with empathy to ensure a positive experience for our customers.
- Validate customer service entitlements.
- Provide Hardware and Software Telephone support with a goal to meet set targets consistently.
- Assume responsibility and ownership for all relevant customer queries.
- Escalate calls that cannot be resolved locally, as appropriate.
- Obtain accurate customer details and amend call-handling system when applicable.
- Positively manage internal relationships.
- Contribute positively towards the achievement of performance targets in all aspects of the teams’ activities.
- Use and improve Knowledge Bases through feedback.
- Ensure through team work that all Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met consistently.
Our ideal candidate
- Is able to communicate freely in French with working level of English
- Is passionate for providing the best customer service
- Takes ownership of their work and multi-tasks well
- Is a problem solver and is able to flex to different customer profiles
What we could offer you?
- Competitive salary
- A bright, modern and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities
- Performance related pay
- Voluntary Medical plan
- Transportation allowance
- Life insurance
- Annual reward and recognition events
- Holiday pay
- Team and Concentrix events
- Relocation package
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Starting Date: Immediate
Job Type: Full Time
Training duration: 3 Weeks